This fresh and inviting home has clean contemporary street appeal with neat landscaping, and is situated in a convenient location, only a short walk from Casey Marketplace, school and nature reserves.
It offers modern stylish presentation, fresh neutral décor throughout adding to the welcoming feel. Elegant Roman blinds furnish the living area and bedrooms, which feature new, quality charcoal carpet.
The spacious kitchen overlooks open plan living and showcases a stone island bench in a coffee tone with breakfast bar, a five burner gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, an Asko stainless steel dishwasher and a pantry. From the kitchen there is a pleasant outlook towards bushland on the hilltop reserve.
Downlighting adds a sparkle through living areas, and comfort is assured with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. There is a study nook beside the dining area. From the family room, double doors open onto an expansive entertaining deck, easily accommodating larger gatherings and offering a peaceful outdoor retreat. It overlooks the generous side garden, a distinct advantage of the open, corner position, neatly turfed and offering plenty of room for planting screening shrubs if desired.
The generous master suite has an outlook to Black Mountain tower and features a walk-thru robe and ensuite with a skylight. Soft new carpet and Roman blinds add to the luxurious feel in all bedrooms, and the others are fitted with built-in robes. The main bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c, while both bathrooms are finished in full tiling.
There is a double garage at the rear of the property.
This contemporary home is ready for living and entertaining, a peaceful sanctuary, just steps to bushland reserves, with only a short, 300 m walk to all the facilities of Casey Marketplace!
- Fresh contemporary presentation and situated in a favourable corner position
- Convenient location, close to nature reserves and only 300 m walk to Casey Marketplace, school
- Fresh, neutral décor throughout and elegant Roman blinds in living area and bedrooms
- Stylish open plan living features downlighting, a study nook and double doors to entertaining
- Kitchen showcases stone benchtops, gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, Asko dishwasher and pantry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, Rheem instantaneous hot water and a barbeque gas outlet
- Screen doors to large entertaining deck, a private sanctuary, easily catering for larger gatherings
- Master bedroom has an open outlook to Black Mountain tower, walk-thru robe and ensuite
- All bedrooms feature soft new carpet and Roman blinds while second and third have built-in robes
- Main bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c, both bathrooms featuring full tiling
- NBN and Foxtel dish
- Double garage at rear of the property and a water tank
- Open position on corner offers the advantage of a spacious side garden, which is neatly turfed
- Residence: 106.00m2
- Garage: 43.00m2
- Porch: 2.00m2
- Deck: 44.00m2
There is currently no sale history available for 1 David Miller Crescent.
1 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.18 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.24 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.41 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.54 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.12 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.18 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.58 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.70 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.70 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.08 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
1 David Miller Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.