1 / 17
Commanding beautiful views over Jerrabomberra and the surrounding bushland, this generous family home is a contemporary retreat of immense peace and privacy. It occupies an 843sqm block, close to parks and playgrounds while a short drive from local shops.
- ONLINE AUCTION VIA auctionnow.com.au
- Split level layout has formal lounge and casual living room
- Defined family and meals zones both extending to the outdoors
- Quality kitchen provides stainless gas stove and dishwasher
- Four bedrooms including the master complete with ensuite
- Modern bathroom fitted with combined shower and spa bathtub
- Alfresco deck and patio with pizza oven for entertaining
- In-ground swimming pool and lovely low maintenance gardens
- Gas hot water, ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Newly added carpets
- Double lock-up garage
- Rates $3281pa
The House at 1 Camphorwood Close JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,400,000 on 1 December 2021.
1 Camphorwood Close JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jerrabomberra Public School.
1 Camphorwood Close is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.