Located in a convenient cul de sac, offering you the opportunity to call this updated two bedroom property home. Ideal for first home buyers, retirees ready to downsize or even investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Improved throughout, this property has served as a great investment for the current owners for many years. Welcomed by a freshly landscaped front garden. All windows have been replaced with double glazing. Designed with a comfortable single level floorplan, the spacious sun filled lounge room with reverse cycle split system is positioned at the front the home. You will find the modern kitchen / meals room to the rear. Generous covered outdoor entertaining area accessed via the meals room, offering a great space to host with your guests. Each of the bedrooms are a comfortable size, serviced by the main bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet. Laundry room is a functional size and has access to the rear. Fully fenced back garden provides a private space for those with children or pets, plenty of lawn and even a vegetable box. Complete with garden shed, single car garage and off street parking options.
Located in a quiet street and moments from local amenities. Enjoy all the conveniences of Holt including Kippax Centre, parks, sports ovals, public transport options, Kingsford Smith School and Cranleigh Special School within a short walk from home.
• Separate title home, no body corporate commitments
• Located in a convenient cul de sac setting
• Offering a functional single level floor plan
• Double glazed windows throughout and great natural light
• Updated window coverings include vertical blinds, roller blinds and curtains to the main bedroom
• Sun filled living room opens with split system installed
• Modern kitchen has great storage, bench space and visibility to the covered entertaining area
• Both bedrooms are a nice size and have built in robes
• Updated bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
• Separate laundry room with access to the rear where you'll find the retractable clothesline
• Private covered entertaining area, great for hosting your guests
• Fully fenced backyard with plenty of lawn, vegetable box and lockable garden shed
• An ideal space for families with children or pets
• Single car garage with internal and additional off street parking options for up to three vehicles
• Fantastic location, within close proximity to amenities and public transport
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 1 Burdon Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $350,000 on 20 September 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Burdon Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|0.28 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.03 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.62 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.66 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.96 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.08 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.16 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.48 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.64 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.64 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
1 Burdon Place is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.