It's not often that the outside promise of a home matches up to expectations for the interior, but here, there's a match made in heaven.
On a huge, quiet corner block close to Ginninderra Creek and the Belconnen Soccer Club, this gorgeous family home stands out for its smart street appeal.
A stylish portico that runs the length of the house will provide you with both privacy and a statement entry for visitors.
Inside you're spoilt for entertaining choice with three living rooms. The first is a large formal lounge. Then there's a family room and an additional TV room. All of these lead off the central kitchen and meals space.
Every one of these rooms has double-door access to the luscious landscaped side and backyard areas both of which are showcases for outdoor living.
Conceived as a series of outdoor rooms and accessed from the TV room through bi-fold timber doors, the hardscaping, quality fencing and beautiful mature planting means there's nothing to do but enjoy this exceptional oasis.
The difficulty will be in deciding whether to spend your time dining around the built-in pizza oven, sipping coffee in the quiet leafy courtyard to the side or watching the kids play on the lawn. If the weather threatens, you and your guests can alternatively set up in the enclosed atrium.
And at the end of the day, there's plenty of room to rest. The master has a walk-through wardrobe plus a high-quality fitted ensuite. There are an additional four bedrooms, one of which is set up as an office with built-in shelving.
A generous double-garage plus workshop outside means there's plenty of storage for even the largest of families.
Close to schools, Westfield Belconnen, the University of Canberra and two hospitals, this incredible home will give you the work-life balance you crave.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE ON SATURDAY, 13TH FEBRUARY AT 2:30PM **
* single-level five-bedroom brick home on a large corner block
* privacy pergola running the front length of the home
* master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe and high-quality ensuite
* four additional bedrooms, one suited as a dressing room and one as a dedicated office with * built-in shelving
* high-quality family bathroom with large-format tiles, separate bath and separate shower with two storage niches plus rain shower head
* separate toilet
* dedicated entrance foyer
* three living areas comprising a formal lounge with arched entrance to family room and a separate dedicated TV room off the kitchen/meals area
* central kitchen with peninsula, pantry, storage drawers, microwave niche, gas cooktop and * dishwasher
* large laundry leading to an enclosed, tiled atrium with backyard access
* large-format contemporary tiles throughout living areas and office
* ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
* instantaneous gas hot water system
* exemplary landscaped outdoor area to the side and rear, with mature plantings, pergola-covered dining space, quality mid-format pavers, a built-in pizza oven, dedicated vegetable garden, fruit trees and water feature
* fully fenced rear yard
* landscaped front yard
* extra-large double automatic garage with huge storage and workspace at the rear
* off-street parking for an additional four cars
The land value history at 1 Avior Place GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 2.44%, giving an unimproved land value of $410,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Avior Place.
1 Avior Place GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|0.45 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.45 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.45 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.61 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.97 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.12 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.40 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.42 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.63 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|2.78 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
1 Avior Place is located within the suburb of Giralang, which has a population of 3,316, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.