1 / 21
Refreshed, updated, renovated and ready for a new family, 1 Alda is in a prime position right in the heart of Melba.
Deceptively spacious in a beautiful treelined cul-de-sac, each window enjoys gorgeous garden vistas of colour on a large 860sqm block of land.
Split level with 4 segregated bedrooms, there is also a rumpus room off two of the bedrooms. An extra study for working from home, plus large open living areas.
Full double glaze windows and doors are throughout with a wood burner to the lounge room ready for winter, this is a home with plenty of character, charm, and something special for every family member.
Step in to appreciate:
* Plenty of space for entertaining with the family, dining room stepping out onto a covered patio where there is a hot spa and a firepit area
* The bright modern kitchen is open plan to the dining and family room and has two large sliding doors to the patio
* The front lounge room has an amazing picture window showcasing the abundance of native shrubs and flowers to the front garden
* A second living area is off two bedrooms which acts as a children's rumpus room
* There is also an extra room used as a study or work at home office
* Accommodation includes four bedrooms supported by an updated family bathroom and separate WC
* The main bedroom has a boutique ensuite/wet room
* A reverse cycle air conditioner is in place for year-round comfort to support the woodburner in the lounge room
* Full double glazing, 2 external electric blinds, Roll down external blinds on study and twice bedrooms
* Loads of parking space for up to three cars plus a caravan or boat
* The beautiful garden areas include a lemon tree and plum tree. Very private with plenty of grassed areas for children and family pets
* Two metal sheds plus a cat flap to a purpose-built outdoor cat run
This home is in a beautiful cul-de-sac location with plenty of wild and colourful birds who come in for the plums and feijoas. Melba itself is prime real estate and Alda Place a fabulous street within walking distance to all levels of schooling, local shops, and a short drive into the Belconnen precinct.
Call Sharon now to arrange an inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The House at 1 Alda Place MELBA, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 29 June 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Alda Place MELBA, ACT 2615 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Rogers Primary School.
|0.47 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|0.70 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|0.76 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|0.92 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.41 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.69 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.73 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.83 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.85 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.97 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
1 Alda Place is located within the suburb of Melba, which has a population of 3,147, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.