This 2 storey, 2-bedroom townhouse is nestled in a quiet complex of just 4 residences, and it means that you will enjoy a lot of privacy.
Situated in a handy location within an easy walking distance to the golf course with its up-market restaurant and fantastic world class greens, plus you are only a short stroll away from the Queanbeyan CBD with all the amenities.
• 2-bedroom townhouse with walk in robe in master.
• North/east orientation so plenty of natural light.
• Beautiful Italian marble flooring downstairs.
• Kitchen was fully renovated in the last 5 years and overlooks the rear
• Gas cooking, dishwasher, and plenty of cupboards plus soft close drawers.
• Bathroom oversized with a spa bath.
• Reverse cycle air conditioner.
• Additional toilet downstairs.
• Plenty of storage plus under stairs storeroom.
• Coat cupboard upon entry.
• Garage and additional car space.
• Private courtyard with easy care gardens.
• Security system with sensor light at the front and rear.
• Included is a Whipper snipper for your cute patch of lawn.
• Close to shops, golf course and schools.
RATES: $2,221.42 per annum
STRATA: $455 per ¼
POTENTIAL RENT: $480 – $500 per week
This delightful townhouse is one that you certainly need to inspect.
For further information contact Catherine McGeachy on 0410 774 821, [email protected]
Disclaimer: All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors, misstatements, or discrepancies in that information. We have diligently and conscientiously undertaken to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible.
There is currently no sale history available for 1/8B Booth Street.
1/8B Booth Street QUEANBEYAN EAST, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|0.25 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.29 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.63 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.09 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.75 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.97 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.97 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.49 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
1/8B Booth Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan East, which has a population of 3,936, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.1 people.