Buyer guide: From $530,000
An outstanding opportunity to purchase this well-presented townhouse within a boutique complex in the sought after "Golf Course Estate". Enjoy being surrounded by the lush greenery of the golf course & enjoy the natural beauty on offer here on a daily basis with plenty of walking tracks available to take in the scenery. This particular townhouse is situated at the end of the complex offering maximum privacy & amenity.
The property is set over two levels with separate living spaces, generous bedroom sizes and complimented with a large North facing courtyard perfect for outdoor entertaining or simply having your morning coffee in the sun. The property is well suited to those looking for a small backyard area whilst not losing your weekends attending to a garden.
The location is well suited to a range of buyers, with the home being within a short stroll of numerous parks, walking trails and the Belconnen Golf Course. The popular Kippax centre is only moments away by car & the Belconnen Town Centre is also within easy reach with all of the major amenities you could desire. The suburb of Holt has a pleasant, leafy established feel & this home provides the added benefit of being ready to occupy with no work required, simply move in and start enjoying the lifestyle benefits of the area.
Other notable features include ducted gas heating, 2 reverse cycle air conditioning split systems, downstairs powder room, separate laundry with plenty of storage & a single lock-up garage with internal access to the home.
Whether you are looking for a home to live in or alternatively an investment property with a wide range of potential tenants, this property is worthy of your consideration.
* Popular location within the "Golf Course Estate"
* End townhouse, offering maximum privacy
* 2 storey design with a pleasant outlook from the upper level
* Only moments' drive from the popular Kippax centre
* Spacious & functional 3 bedroom design set over 2 levels
* Separate living areas - family/dining room & separate lounge area
* Generous bedroom sizes, all containing built-in wardrobes
* Functional kitchen with Miele appliances & breakfast bar for casual meals
* Main bathroom includes bath, separate shower & vanity
* Main bedroom boasts ensuite & walk-in robe
* Downstairs powder room
* Generous North facing private outdoor courtyard
* Separate laundry with generous storage
* Ducted gas heating
* 2 x reverse cycle air conditioning split systems
* Single garage with internal access to the home
* Visitor parking spaces within the complex
* Rates: 2,140 pa. approx.
* Land Tax (Investors only) $2,705 pa. approx
* Strata levies $2,060 pa. approx
There is currently no sale history available for 1/89 Britten Jones Drive.
1/89 Britten Jones Drive HOLT, ACT 2615 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|1.51 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.67 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.37 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.88 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.23 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.35 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|3.42 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.52 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.62 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.95 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
1/89 Britten Jones Drive is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.