Classic split-level design featuring a wonderful combination of both formal and casual living/entertaining areas providing a relaxed lifestyle opportunity in a prime central location. "Number 1" is the largest and one of only nine residences in the desirable "Julia Gardens" complex and enjoys a leafy outlook over the adjoining parkland reserve.
Apart from the gleaming polished timber flooring throughout the formal living and bedroom areas, the property is presented in very tidy original condition providing plenty of scope to reconfigure and revamp to your own taste.
Formal living areas comprise a separate lounge room on the upper level plus an extra mid-level dining room. The middle level also accommodates the big bright functional kitchen which overlooks an additional tiled family area which in turn leads out to sunny north facing terrace and pergola sheltered rear deck.
All three bedrooms are on the lower level with bedroom one featuring a Cedar-lined ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom services the remaining bedrooms and offers a corner spa-bath supplemented by a separate powder room.
Year round comfort is assured by ducted gas heating plus an additional split-system R/C air-conditioner in the lounge room.
Car accommodation is catered for by a generously sized double garage with an automatic roller door access.
An outstanding bonus is the cavernous under-house storage area - the ideal area for a myriad of uses such as workshop, games room, studio, hobby room or cellar.
* Free-standing split-level 3 bedroom ensuite townhouse of approx 122 sqm
* Small complex of only 9 townhouses
* Gleaming polished timber flooring throughout the lounge, dining and bedroom areas
* Separate upper level formal lounge room
* Additional mid-level family and dining rooms
* Tidy original kitchen with gas hob, wall oven, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space along with breakfast bar overlooking the tiled family area.
* Main bedroom with Cedar-lined ensuite bathroom
* Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms one and two
* Main bathroom with corner spa-bath plus separate powder room
* All three bedrooms and bathrooms on the lower level
* Separate laundry room plus built-in ironing station
* 4.0 KW solar panel installation
* Integrated intercom system
* Cavernous basement storage area
* Ducted gas heating plus split-system R/C air-conditioner on upper level
* Ceiling fans in lounge and all three bedrooms
* Freshly repainted interiors
* Ducted vacuum system
* Private pergola-sheltered rear deck
* Double garage with twin roller doors (automatic opener to one)
* Ample off-street visitor parking
* Adjoining parkland and children's playground
* Unit 1 on Unit Plan No 662
* Body corporate levies - $593.19 p/q (including sinking fund)
There is currently no sale history available for 1/84 Julia Flynn Avenue.
1/84 Julia Flynn Avenue ISAACS, ACT 2607 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|1.17 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.69 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.83 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.85 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.07 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.07 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.38 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.45 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.78 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|2.80 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
1/84 Julia Flynn Avenue is located within the suburb of Isaacs, which has a population of 2,341, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.5 people.