It doesn't matter whether you're a romantic or a practical soul, the contemporary bay windows in this split-level home will likely set your heart aflutter.
The first one you'll come across is at the home's front entrance where a large-span floor-to-ceiling bay window offers north-facing views from the ground-floor living room and from the elevated dining room.
Take a short walk up six steps and on the left is another is another full-length bay window in the family and meals area that has views out to the paved entertaining area.
Directly in front of you is a third bay window in the kitchen where you'll have uninterrupted views of the back yard.
The advantage of these windows is not only the high-end aesthetic, but the quality of light they bring inside.
Bright and light spaces are a recurring characteristic of this home. The master bedroom has dual aspect with French doors leading to a split-level deck. There's also a new walk-through wardrobe and a bright, renovated ensuite.
The queen-sized second bedroom also has a bay window, while the double-sized third bedroom has a large north-facing window.
Living here you'll be only a block away from the reserve that takes you straight to the boutique Aranda shops, a preschool and two primary schools. Commute time to Belconnen would be just five minutes and in 10 minutes you can be in the city.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY IS GOING TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY, 30TH JANUARY AT 14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN AT 12.00PM **
* three-bedroom north-facing split-level brick home
* master bedroom new walk-through wardrobe, renovated ensuite and French door access to external deck
* second, queen-sized bedroom with bay windows
* third, double-size bedroom with built in wardrobe and northerly aspect
* large main bathroom with shower over sunken spa tub
* open-plan kitchen bay window and good storage
* open-plan family room with a bay window and views out to the paved entertaining area
* separate, sunken dining room with access to an external split-level deck
* ground-floor living room
* separate laundry
* timber floors throughout the house with carpet in the living and dining rooms
* ducted heating and cooling
* large paved outdoor entertaining area
* low-maintenance landscape
* 2 large garden sheds
* paved driveway
* parking for two cars
* 449m2 block size
There is currently no sale history available for 1/65 Barada Crescent.
1/65 Barada Crescent ARANDA, ACT 2614 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Aranda Primary.
|0.56 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|0.68 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.13 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.12 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.16 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.50 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|3.04 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|3.10 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|3.58 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|3.82 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
1/65 Barada Crescent is located within the suburb of Aranda, which has a population of 2,393, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.