CONSTRUCTION HAS COMMENCED! Take advantage of the Governments $25,000 grant and Stamp Duty Concessions!*
Get away from large, busy and loud complexes; into this unique, value packed Briger Street developmnent.
This small complex of just six townhouses is now available off the plan. Each home features an excellent level of inclusions, two living areas, secure, carport with remote panel lift door, great sized courtyard, modern colour schemes and more. Backed by an experienced local Canberra builder, it's easy to see the value.
The two-storey design features a practical floorplan, with a formal lounge/living area at the front of the home, with a spacious kitchen, complete with breakfast bar, BOSCH stainless steel appliances and an abundance of cupboard and drawer space. This overlooks the spacious and well-lit meals and dining area. Entertaining will be a breeze, with a large, private courtyard through sliding doors completing the package.
Upstairs contains three generous bedrooms, the master with an ensuite. A separate bathroom is also available, as well as an area with enough room for a desk, perfect for a small home office.
Plans have been approved and construction will commence approximately early June 2020. Located ideally within walking distance to Margaret Hendry School, a short drive to Gungahlin Marketplace, main roads, Casey Shops and so much more!
These are selling quickly, for a full list of inclusions and further information/availability please call Adrian or Stuart today.
- Small complex of only 6
- Low body corporate
- Separate living areas
- Excellent inclusions
- Two colour schemes available
- 20mm stone benchtop with Bosch Appliances and Gas Cooktop
- Contemporary design, externally and internally
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Floor to ceiling height tiles in both bathrooms
- Functional floorplan in ideal location
- For full list of inclusions contact Adrian or Stuart today
- Living Area (Residence 2-5): 135m2(approx.)
- Living Area (Residence 1 and 6): 138m2(approx.)
- Double enclosed carport (Residence 2-5): 37.6m2(approx.)
- Double enclosed carport (Residence 1 and 6): 38m2(approx.)
- Rear yard 19m2, Front yard 54sqm (Residence 1)
- Rear yard 19m2, Front yard 35m2 (Residence 2 – 5)
- Rear yard 25m2, Front yard 33m2 (Residence 6)
*Conditions will apply, please contact your financial adviser or conveyance solicitor for more information.
There is currently no sale history available for 1-6/1 Briger Street.
1-6/1 Briger Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|2.15 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.44 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.63 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.30 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.33 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.46 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.53 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.53 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|