Auction Location: Henley Property Office, 1 Gippsland Street.
This three bedroom townhouse offers a fantastic opportunity for a first home buyers to get into the market or an investor to snag a holiday investment in the heart of Jindabyne.
Three bedrooms, one bathroom, two outdoor areas and an approved DA to extend the existing balcony to a large entertainer's deck. It is located on the lake with easy access to the mountain bike trail which connects Jindabyne to the popular Mill Creek Trail and Pink Line.
- Great location the lake
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Storage under the subfloor for exclusive usage
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Good size front deck at the entrance
- Bathroom with WC and another powder room upstairs
- Balcony facing towards the lake
- Approved DA and construction certificate to extend the existing balcony
- Small strata, only a block of three
The property is currently tenanted and will be sold with a fixed term rental agreement in place. The current lease will end 11 November 2021.
The Townhouse at 1/58 Townsend Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $100,000 on 22 May 2001.
1/58 Townsend Street JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
1/58 Townsend Street is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.