1 / 19
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Located in the heart of Canberra's most desirable inner-north suburb, this bespoke architecturally designed development by award winning architects CO-AP, delivers unrivalled sophistication to contemporary urban living. One of three beautifully crafted homes, this dwelling is positioned on an enviable treelined crescent; with the property's striking yet elegant façade blending tastefully into the ornate & established Campbell street scape.
From the outset & throughout, the design follows a graceful theme of exposed raw materials starting from the custom timber garage doors bringing an unmistakable character to the property's façade; a warm tone that is carried throughout with American Oak hard wood flooring & custom joinery.
• Architecturally designed by Award Winning Architects CO-AP (Syd)
• Concrete construction including slabs to all levels
• 4 car garage with custom timber garage door
• Large terrace balcony with custom planter boxes
• Professional irrigated landscaped grounds
• American Oak timber floorboards, kitchen joinery & internal pivot doors
• Custom timber joinery in all bedrooms
• Scratch proof custom gold sinks in kitchen & laundry, Astrawalker gold tapware
• Designer kitchen - Carrara Marble, 900mm Ilve appliances including pyrolytic oven, induction cooktop & rangehood + 2 Integrated fridges, microwave, dishwater
• Custom steel bronzed balustrades, Sheer curtains in living areas, Security alarm system
• Square set cornices & Recessed architectural skirting throughout
• Highlight Clerestory windows & commercial stackable double-glazed doors & windows
• Separate reverse cycle heating & cooling systems
There is currently no sale history available for 1/50 Jacka Crescent.
1/50 Jacka Crescent CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Campbell Primary.
|0.42 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|0.61 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|0.65 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.38 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.10 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.92 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|3.07 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|3.61 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.61 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.61 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
1/50 Jacka Crescent is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.