To book an inspection please contact Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Highly unique in design and full of character, this clever townhome offers "two of everything" including two indoor and two outdoor entertaining areas. With stylishly rejuvenated interiors and positioned at the front of the beautifully maintained "Lambrigg Park" complex, it boasts a superbly accessible location just footsteps to Point Hut Pond, Gordon Primary School and multiple shops.
- Two spacious and sun-drenched living areas with bright north-east aspect
- Freshly repainted interior walls and newly installed timber laminate flooring
- Practical and modern kitchen with s/s gas appliances + Bosch dishwasher
- Large double garage features internal access plus inner courtyard access
- Private internal courtyard and generous external courtyard for entertaining
- Segregated master with ensuite and walk in + renovated second bedroom
- Bath tub in main bathroom + large internal laundry with storage cupboards
- Ducted gas heating plus a split system air con ensuring year-round comfort
- Ideal offering for first home buyers, downsizers, retirees and young families
- Walking distance to pond, family-friendly parks, schools and Lanyon shops
The Townhouse at 1/48 Knoke Avenue GORDON, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $385,000 on 13 September 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1/48 Knoke Avenue GORDON, ACT 2906 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.55 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.89 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.08 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.30 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.39 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|3.17 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|3.26 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.53 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|3.63 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.78 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
1/48 Knoke Avenue is located within the suburb of Gordon, which has a population of 7,611, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.