Backing onto greenspace and surrounded by leafy trees, this light and airy townhouse has been refreshed throughout and presents a wonderful opportunity to enter the market and enjoy a well-located and easy-care home.
On the lower level there are the two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and access to the modern new bathroom, laundry and study nook. The second level features a spacious open-plan lounge and dining area that benefits from large north-facing windows flooding the space with natural light, and the updated kitchen has granite bench tops and Miele appliances. The generous balcony area offers plenty of space to entertain in the warmer months, and also makes the home suitable for those with pets.
Modernised throughout, the home is ready for a new owner to move straight in and start enjoying the wonderful lifestyle on offer in this sought-after suburb, with the popular Fox and Bow Café and other amenities of the Farrer Shops only a short stroll away and the conveniences of the Woden Town Centre within close proximity.
- Quiet location backing onto greenspace
- Boutique development of only 6 units
- North facing to the rear
- Brand new renovated bathroom
- Renovated kitchen with granite benchtops and Miele appliances
- Split-level layout offers segregation between living areas and bedrooms
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Separate study nook
- Large updated laundry with ample room to store bicycles
- Generous balcony, great for entertaining
- Abundant storage throughout
- Reverse cycle split systems both upstairs and downstairs
- Spotted gum timber flooring
- Carport and ample parking on site
- 2 minute walk to Fox and Bow cafe and Farrer shops
- Walking distance to public transport, schools, ovals and Mawson shops
- A short drive to the Woden Town Centre
- Rental return of $410 to $450per week
Living Size: 104m2 plus balcony 21m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2,145 p.a (approx.)
Land Tax: $2,958 p.a (approx)
Body Corporate Fees: $2,662 p.a (approx.)
The Townhouse at 1/30 Gatton Street FARRER, ACT 2607 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $330,000 on 22 September 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1/30 Gatton Street FARRER, ACT 2607 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|0.63 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.16 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.70 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.70 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.83 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.84 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.04 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.15 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.22 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.24 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
1/30 Gatton Street is located within the suburb of Farrer, which has a population of 3,231, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.