These luxurious architecturally designed townhouses, with exceptional finishes, really sets this development apart. Built to the highest standards, these residences are definitely an example of modern sophistication within Weetangera. Offering generous space and natural light throughout, you truly can’t go wrong.
Situated only minutes from Westfield, Belconnen Bowling Club, local shops, schools, cafes & restaurants and right next door to a park this will be the perfect dream home for your family!
- Townhouse 1: Lower Floor 166sqm - Upper Floor 41sqm SOLD
- Townhouse 2: Lower Floor 153sqm - Upper Floor 40sqm
- Townhouse 3: Lower Floor 161sqm - Upper Floor 40sqm SOLD
- NOTE: this is off-plan and due for completion MAY/JUN 2021
- 3 bedrooms with an extra room either for study or 4th bedroom
- Built-in robes to bedrooms
- Walk-in robes to main bedrooms
- Ensuite to main bedrooms and upper floor
- 3m height ceilings as per plan
- Optional flooring choices – discuss with the agent
- Wall hung Custom vanities with soft close and stone tops
- Stainless steel appliances with gas cooking
- Under mounted double sink & dishwasher
- Double glazed throughout
- Shadow line and square set detail throughout
- Alarm with remote arming
- Ducted heating & cooling
- Infinity gas hot water
- Provision for pay-tv with cat8 cabling throughout & NBN ready
- Fully enclosed secure lockable yards
- Separate irrigation to individual units enclosed yards
- Full landscaping to common areas with automated irrigation
- Minutes’ walk to Weetangera and Hawker shops
- 5 minutes’ drive to Belconnen town centre
- Short walking distance to schools, public transport, local shops
There is currently no sale history available for 1-3/17 Smith Street.
1-3/17 Smith Street WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.67 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|0.84 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.88 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.25 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.30 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.39 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.51 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.98 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.11 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.32 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
1-3/17 Smith Street is located within the suburb of Weetangera, which has a population of 2,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.9 people.