Positioned in a quiet and convenient location nestled close by the hospital, schools and Victoria Park is this great low maintenance investment opportunity or with a cosmetic touch up would make for a comfortable and cozy home.
* Downstairs living with gas heater and flue
* 2 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Master bedroom has its own private balcony
* Bathroom includes a separate shower & bath plus second downstairs toilet
* Separate laundry
* Private courtyard with garden shed
* Lock up garage which could be used as an extra living/bedroom
* Street frontage directly opposite Wollondilly Public School
* Located within a short walk to primary/high schools, new hospital and Victoria Park
* Rental appraisal of $375pw with fresh paint & carpet
This is a great opportunity to enter the Goulburn market as a home owner or investor. Call Levi on 0491 603 316 to book in your inspection.
The House at 1/23 Newton Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 5 times before, with the most recent sale being for $325,000 on 22 March 2021.
1/23 Newton Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wollondilly Public School.
|0.16 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|0.33 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.59 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.21 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.35 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.71 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.06 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.12 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.12 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.14 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
1/23 Newton Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.