Enjoying an elevated position in a sought-after enclave, this is an exciting opportunity to secure a prime residential land parcel and capitalise on the potential that exists here. Currently presented as a duplex rental with instant income available, the sky is the limit in terms of the future, so don't miss out on this unique offering.
• Benefit from two income streams while putting your plans into place
• Combined weekly income of $690 with excellent tenants in place
• Approx. 1,057sqm of gently sloping land presenting endless possibility
• Presented in neat and tidy condition, and configured as two residences
• Two beds/study nook/one bath/one car plus one bed/one bath/one car
• Elevated position allows enviable views including Black Mountain Tower
• Surrounded by quality properties and new-builds in a sought-after area
• Fantastic opportunity to build a brand-new home in a great location
• Alternatively potential to renovate and extend the existing residences
• Minutes to Cooleman Court, Woden Shopping Precinct, parks, schools
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 & 2/58 Greenvale Street.
1 & 2/58 Greenvale Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Stromlo High School.
|0.13 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.56 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.61 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|0.61 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.91 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.43 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.61 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.62 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.72 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.93 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
1 & 2/58 Greenvale Street is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.