This low maintenance duplex is in the sought-after location of Gobbagombalin. Close to Charles Sturt University, Primary and Secondary Schools. If you are an investor looking to add on to your portfolio or if you are starting out and looking to dip your toe into Real Estate, this is one opportunity not to be missed.
Unit 1 offers
- Two spacious bedrooms with one having a built-in wardrobe
- Kitchen offers dishwasher, ample storage, gas stove top and oven
- Low maintenance backyard, fully fenced with a verandah off the laundry
- Modern bathroom
- Currently leased for $330 per week until March 2023. Potential to be increased to $370.00 - $390.00 per week.
Unit 2 offers
- Four generous sized bedrooms with built-in robes and celling fans
- Master bedroom with an ensuite and built-in wardrobes
- Large kitchen which offers a gas stove top, oven, dishwasher
- Open plan family/dining area which leads to the alfresco area, perfect for entertaining
- The main bathroom features toilet, large bath and shower, plus a closet laundry
- Currently leased for $380 per week until February 2023. Potential to be increased to $520.00 - $550.00 per week.
If you think this could be the perfect property for you, get in touch with Maddie today.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 & 2/1 Ronald Street.
1 & 2/1 Ronald Street GOBBAGOMBALIN, NSW 2650 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Riverina Anglican College.
|3.39 km||The Riverina Anglican College||Farrer Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.39 km||Mater Dei Catholic College||Plunkett Drive off Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.53 km||Saint Mary MacKillop Colleges Limited||20 Hely Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.67 km||North Wagga Public School||Hampden Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.75 km||Wagga Wagga Public School||Gurwood St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
1 & 2/1 Ronald Street is located within the suburb of Gobbagombalin, which has a population of 474, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.9 people.