Nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac in Palmerston; this beautiful single level resident, provides flexible living with highly functional interiors. embraced by wrapped around yards waiting to add your own touch of gardening flair.
Accommodation includes three-bedrooms all with built in robe, open plan kitchen and dining area, a large segregated lounge; through floor to ceiling glass sliding door opening out to alfresco. At the heart of the home, the newly renovated kitchen; offers electric cooking, breakfast bar, plenty of storage and preparation space.
This wonderful home boasts a prime position; walking distance to bus stops, local shops, schools, clubs and golf course; and easy access to Gungahlin shopping precinct, Belconnen and the City. This modern feel home, is suitable for any buyer from young to mature; All you need to do is move in and enjoy. NOT TO BE MISSED.
• A beautiful single-level three-bedroom property in a quiet cul-de-sac in popular Palmerston
• A large segregated loungeroom
• Open plan dining and renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, abundance space and storage
• Three bedrooms with Built-in robes
• Renovated bathroom
• Separate toilet with Skylight
• Linen cupboard, laundry and Renee Electric hot water system
• Ducted gas heating & Electric wall heating in the lounge room
• New carpet recently laid
• New Roller blinds
• a good-sized single car garage, plus driveway
• Enclosed rear yard waiting to add your own touch of gardening flair.
• Within easy walking distance to bus stops, local shops, schools, clubs and golf course. Close to the Gungahlin shopping precinct, Belconnen and the City.
• Body Corporate fees $432.33 per quarter, including sinking fund & water
• Approx. 109 sqm of internal living
• Rate $584/qtr. Land Tax $774/qtr. Sewerage $166/qtr.
• This property is suitable for any buyer from young to mature; All you need to do is move in and enjoy. NOT TO BE MISSED
The Townhouse at 1/18 Zamia Place PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $460,000 on 22 September 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1/18 Zamia Place PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.15 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.15 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.19 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.82 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.01 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.59 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.59 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.81 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.90 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.94 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
1/18 Zamia Place is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.