Situated in a quiet complex this stylish and spacious town home presents buyers with an opportunity to secure a low maintenance home in a highly sought after Kambah location where all of the hard work is already complete.
Internally, this property offers a versatile floor plan with a spacious living area, an enclosed sunroom, and a fantastic north facing family room extension to the rear. The kitchen is modern in design with a skylight, stone island bench, stainless steel oven, LG dishwasher, a pantry and an abundance of storage.
The main bedroom is complete with Luxaflex duets, new carpet, ceiling fan, a full wall of built in robes and a renovated ensuite. The second bedroom is generous in size with built in robes and new carpet. The family bathroom is open plan in design, has been renovated in modern tones, with floor to ceiling tiles and a separate bath.
Externally, there is little maintenance to be done. The front and rear courtyards are private and secure with space to sit in the sun and enjoy a cuppa! Car accommodation is provided by the double garage where half has been converted into a studio space but could easily be changed back.
Set in a wonderful location close to local schools, shops, public transport and with ease of access to both Drakeford Drive and Sulwood Drive, inspection is encouraged for investors, downsizers and first home buyers alike.
• Lovely and low maintenance home in a quiet complex
• Spacious living area with a split system for comfort and sliding door access to the enclosed sunroom
• Modern kitchen with a skylight, island bench, stainless steel oven, LG dishwasher, induction cooktop and pantry
• Fantastic family room extension to the rear with Luxaflex duet blinds and a split system
• Main bedroom with Luxaflex duets, new carpet, a ceiling fan, full wall of built in robes
• Generous secondary bedroom with built in robe
• Renovated family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and a separate bath
• Private and low maintenance rear courtyard garden secured by colourbond fencing
• Solar panels for excellent energy savings
• Car accommodation is provided by the double garage where half has been converted into a studio but could easily be changed back
• Wonderful location close to local schools, shops, public transport and ease of access to both Drakeford Drive and Sulwood Drive
There is currently no sale history available for 1/15 Vansittart Crescent.
1/15 Vansittart Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.32 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.47 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.86 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.94 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.95 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.05 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.36 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.45 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.45 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.57 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
1/15 Vansittart Crescent is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.