Modern, light filled home in a peaceful location, steps to the tram, and a short walk to shops.
More like a townhouse, than an apartment, this light filled, north facing, contemporary residence is situated in a boutique development of only six, in a peaceful location, just steps from a light rail stop and a short walk along shaded streets to O'Connor shops.
Generous open plan living areas enjoy a leafy, private outlook from the elevated position, while neutral white decor, polished concrete floor and LED downlighting add to the contemporary style. Double glazing features throughout and a reverse cycle air conditioner ensures comfort.
Living areas have a seamless flow onto the large entertaining terrace with two sliding doors in the wall of glass, also underlined by the continuity of flooring. The terrace offers covered and open areas with a restful outlook, a wonderful place to enjoy the peace and sunlight.
The sleek kitchen showcases a good area of granite benchtop, a gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, a concealed fridge and ample storage in soft close joinery. On the upper level, a carpeted hallway leads to the spacious main bedroom, full of light from wide windows, furnished with dual privacy and blockout blinds, which feature throughout the apartment.
There is a wall of built-in robes and the large main bathroom is adjacent. A quality finish with full tiling is showcased in both bathrooms.
On the lower level, there is a European laundry and the second bedroom is positioned here. This offers a built-in robe, an ensuite and its own external door onto the landscaped front garden, making this room also suitable as a home office.
There is an allocated car space and storage cage in secure underground parking, and there are also three additional visitor parking spaces.
This complex offers the rare advantage of a rear, north facing garden with raised veggie beds for the use of residents.
This amazing Inner North location is only a short tram ride from all the restaurants and shops in the Dickson centre and the swimming pool, or the City centre and the Australian National University.
● North facing, contemporary apartment in boutique development of only six, in
peaceful location, just steps from a light rail stop and a short walk to O'Connor shops
● Generous open plan living areas offer a leafy, private outlook from elevated position
● Neutral white decor, LED downlighting and polished concrete floor over living areas,
entertaining terrace and entry level
● Double glazing throughout and a reverse cycle air conditioner
● Living areas have a seamless flow through two sliding doors onto the large
entertaining terrace, which offers covered and open areas with a restful outlook
● Sleek kitchen showcases a good area of granite benchtop, Westinghouse oven,
Fisher and Paykel gas cooktop, dishwasher, fridge (in cupboard) and soft close
● Spacious main bedroom, full of light from wide windows furnished with dual privacy
and blockout blinds, neutral carpet and a wall of built-in robes
● Dual privacy and blockout blinds feature throughout the apartment
● Large main bathroom is adjacent to the main bedroom, while a quality finish with full
tiling is showcased in both bathrooms
● Second bedroom situated on the entry level features a built-in robe, ensuite and own
external door onto landscaped front garden, offering potential as a home office
● Euro laundry
● Rinnai instantaneous hot water
● Attractive timber stairway to upper level
● Allocated car space and storage cage in secure underground parking, and three
additional visitor parking spaces
● Complex offers a rear, north facing garden with raised veggie beds for the use of
● Outstanding, quiet Inner North location only a short tram ride from all the restaurants
and shops in the Dickson centre and the swimming pool, or the City centre and the ANU
Rates: $ 595.00 per quarter
Strata: $ 1,100 per quarter
1/13A David Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday February 24 from 11:00am.
The Townhouse at 1/13A David Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $488,000 on 20 December 2013.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
1/13A David Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's Primary.
|St Joseph's Primary
|Boronia Drive, O'Connor
|Turner Early Childhood Centre
|Condamine Street, Turner
|Condamine Street, Turner
|O'Connor Cooperative School
|MacPherson Street, O'Connor
|Wise Street, Braddon
|Goodwin Street, Lyneham
|Hall Street, Lyneham
|Cowper Street, Dickson
|Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus
|Brigalow Street, Lyneham
|Emmaus Christian School
|Davenport Street, Dickson
1/13A David Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.