In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Ben James on 0448 445 841.
Moving interstate was a difficult decision for our proud sellers who have spared no expense in upgrading this beautiful 'smart home'.
Situated on 14.8 acres of land, this striking home makes the most of the stunning Urila valley with sweeping views from every window. With a spacious and stunning ensuite and main bathroom, you will enjoy all the luxury of modern living but with the serenity that only a rural setting can bring. Sit back and relax on one of the three generous decks while local king parrots and other wildlife stop by for a visit.
- 2018 built modern home with polished concrete floors and high raked ceilings
- Two bedroom wings with own private decks overlooking the peaceful Urila valley
- Walk in robe and ensuite in master bedroom
- Large main deck off the spacious open plan living area
- Dual Bosch ovens and gas cooktop in modern kitchen with large Victorian Ash solid timber benchtops
- North facing home to maximise solar aspect
- East and North facing solar panels with Micro Inverters, producing more than enough power for household use
- R5 ceiling and R2.5 wall insulation, double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Customisable smart home automation to suit your lifestyle
- Smart reverse cycle A/c in all bedrooms and living areas
- Telstra Repeater for Full 4G/3G signals, ultra-fast internet connection
- Slow combustion Kent fireplace
- Underground water system to pump water from the large dam to the fenced garden
- 110,000 lt Pioneer water tank with Onga Flowtec Pump
- Bioseptic AWTS
- Large fenced yard with garden and established lawns
- Outdoor power points around the property added for convenience
- Sealed driveway
- Living area 189m2
- Land size 6Ha (14.8 acres)
The House at 1/127 Hardy Road URILA, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 21 September 2016.
1/127 Hardy Road is located within the suburb of Urila, which has a population of 142, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.