This modern four-bedroom family home flows over two luxurious levels and is situated on a generous corner block which is ideal for the family or investor.
Discover the spacious open-plan kitchen which boasts high ceilings and an abundance of natural sunlight - all complimented by high-quality appliances. The second level master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite will be the perfect place to unwind. The generous bedrooms are all equipped with built-in robes and are all serviced by a full bathroom.
Just a short drive to Casey Market Town and Gungahlin Town Centre with easy access to public transport taking you straight into Canberra City and Belconnen Town Centre. If you're after a residence that has been designed to enhance family functionality – this beautiful home is ready to be bought!
• Stunning four-bedroom ensuite set over two levels
• Master bedroom upstairs with walk-in robe and ensuite
• High ceilings on the second level and abundance of natural light
• Boutique development of only 17 Townhouses
• Spacious open plan kitchen
• Kitchen features stone bench top and ample storage
• Stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
• Full sized balcony from second floor
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Split System in the main living area
• Wall mounted heaters
• Double Garage
• Easy to maintain yard
• Positioned on the end of the complex on a generous corner block
• Brilliant location within close proximity to Casey Marketplace and Gungahlin Town Centre
• Currently rented for $2,855/Month until 14th October 2022
• Upper Floor: 63.18m²
• Ground Floor: 81.50m²
• Garage: 34.86m²
• Total: 179.54m²
• Built: 2014
• General Rates: $2,067 pa. (approx.)
• Land Tax: $2,618 pa. (approx.)
• Strata: $2,100 pa.
• EER: 4.5 Stars
The Townhouse at 1/11 Breen Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $450,000 on 9 August 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1/11 Breen Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.28 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.80 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.90 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.28 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.79 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.51 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.72 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.77 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.17 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.17 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
1/11 Breen Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.