INROOM AUCTION: Thursday 18th of August at 6:00pm, Ray White Auction Room, 19 Monaro Street, Queanbeyan.
Ray White Queanbeyan|Jerrabomberra is delighted to present this lovely freestanding, single level two bedroom townhouse situated in a quiet location in the sought after area of Queanbeyan directly across from the ever popular Queanbeyan Golf Course. The free-flowing living area includes a sunny dining/meals area, with a kitchen that offers plenty of cupboard and bench space overlooking the Golf Course..
- Two bedroom single level townhouse
- New carpet and curtains throughout
- Spacious lounge & dining room
- Functional kitchen including plenty of cupboard & bench space
- Good size bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Good size back courtyard
- Single lock up garage
- Rear access to backyard through gates
- Ideally located close to Queanbeyan Golf Club, shops and amenities.
- River walks and bike rides
- Family parks and BBQ area
- 10 minutes to Brindabella Park and Canberra Airport
- 15 minutes to Russell Hill offices
- 10 Minutes to Barton
- 20 minutes to the Canberra City Centre
This great single level townhouse will not last long,
Rates - $2387 p/a
Strata - $574.82 p/q
Please contact Ben Mills of Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra on 0420 304 431 or email [email protected] for further details or to arrange your personal inspection
There is currently no sale history available for 1/10 Booth Street.
1/10 Booth Street QUEANBEYAN EAST, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|0.26 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.30 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.65 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.07 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.77 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.99 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.99 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.51 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
1/10 Booth Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan East, which has a population of 3,936, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.1 people.