The living is easy in this impressive, furnished contemporary and resort style residence located on the 19th floor. With spectacular views over Lake Ginninderra, you'll be hooked on the sights, location and inclusions with this residence such as:
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* As new Lounge, coffee table, entertainment unit and book case
* Washing machine and dryer
* Microwave, toaster and kettle
* Double bed with mattress and 2 side tables
* Dining table with 4 chairs
* Study desk with office chair
* Wall art
* Crockery with cooking pots and pans and more!
The 'Sentinal' apartment complex has lift access, 25m lap pool, gym and BBQ area for your enjoyment. Conveniently located in the heart of Belconnen Town Centre, transport and all amenities. All you need to do is move in!
12 Month Lease
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The Apartment at 99/39 Benjamin Way BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $402,500 on 10 October 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
99/39 Benjamin Way BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.56 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.42 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.47 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.92 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.01 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.01 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.16 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.34 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.39 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.73 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
99/39 Benjamin Way is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.