Sited in the heart of the Tuggeranong shopping precinct with virtually everything at your doorstep, this immaculate separate title townhouse is location perfect!
This very well appointed three bedroom ensuite home includes ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, stone benchtops, gas cooking and feature glass splashback to the kitchen.
Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms with a walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and direct access to a Juliet balcony off the main bedroom.Designed with low maintenance living in mind there is a small rear courtyard garden that seamlessly flows from the open plan living space and the double garage with auto roller door provides secure car accommodation.
- Immaculate three bedroom ensuite townhouse on a small parcel of land
- Separate title means no body corporate fees!
- Perfectly positioned just a short walk to every conceivable convenience
- Well appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop and feature glass splashback
- Generous main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite bathroom and Juliet balcony
- Secondary bedrooms are spacious and both include built in robes
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
- Decorated in neutral and modern tones throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Covered outdoor area perfect for year round entertaining
- Sweet front and rear gardens with established plantings
- Car accommodation is provided by a large double garage with auto door
- Perfectly located in the heart of Tuggeranong, within walking distance of the lake and opposite the Department of Human Services
Availability: 14th May 2022
Lease Length: 6 months/12 Months
Groups: Considered on a case by case situation
Pets: Owners consent required for all pets
EER: No EER is available for this property.
ONE Agency Sandy Morris make all efforts to provide correct information on this listing. We cannot accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties must inspect and rely on their own investigations to validate the information provided.
The Townhouse at 98 Eileen Good Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $615,000 on 6 October 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
98 Eileen Good Street GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.50 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.23 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.28 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.44 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.64 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.67 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.75 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.92 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.96 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.97 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
98 Eileen Good Street is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.