Nestled in the quiet and private end of Strickland Crescent, this four bedroom four bathroom home offers a level of class and sophistication. With formal and informal living spaces, the home is complemented by high end features such as spotted gum flooring, updated kitchen with both gas and induction cooktops all set in the gorgeous established and colourful gardens. Available for a long lease, this home is suitable for families from our government, corporate, defence and diplomatic sectors.
Features of the home include:
- Formal living room with timber flooring and transparent roller blinds and quality roman blinds overlooking the front garden.
- Formal dining room with bifold windows leading to the front balcony, ideal for entertaining.
- Modern kitchen with wall and steamer ovens, two induction hot plates, one gas hot plate, dishwasher, great serving and storage space including pantry.
- Breakfast bar and meals nook for informal meals or your morning coffee.
- Compact, cleverly designed study overlooks rear garden.
- Main bedroom suite with front terrace including gressing room with built in wardrobes, freestanding island with great storage and stylish ensuite.
- Bedroom two includes ensuite and garden access.
- Bedroom three has new ensuite with under floor heating.
- Bedroom four (upstairs) with built in wardrobes and drawers.
- Main bathroom with heated towel rails and laudry chute.
- Hydronic gas fired heating with radiators, evaporative cooling.
- Double glazed windows with sheer roller blinds, roman blinds and silk curtains.
- Large automatic garage with internal access.
- Beautiful terrace entertaining areas plus structured front and rear gardens.
Deakin is a highly regarded inner south suburb with shops, restaurants and great coffee shops. A quick trip to Manuka or Kingston precincts and convenient for our medical professionals with Calvary John James and Canberra Hospital nearby. For families with school age children, reputable schools are also nearby.
Available from 4th March 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 93 Strickland Crescent DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has the most recent growth rate of 3.29%, giving an unimproved land value of $823,000.
The House at 93 Strickland Crescent DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $995,000 on 31 March 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
93 Strickland Crescent DEAKIN, ACT 2600 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Alfred Deakin High.
|0.94 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.06 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.19 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|1.21 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.54 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.54 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.64 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.99 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|2.11 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.12 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
93 Strickland Crescent is located within the suburb of Deakin, which has a population of 2,878, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.5 people.