This fully renovated and fully furnished apartment will give you the best of both style and location.
With the City at your door step, you will be spoilt for choice when shopping, dining, enjoying movies or the theatre. This apartment definitely offers you the opportunity to leave the car at home and do your bit for the environment.
- Top floor location with City views
- Fully renovated & furnished
- Custom joinery; dining table, elevated bar to terrace, bathroom & laundry counter tops
- Contemporary but timeless kitchen with stone work tops & black feature sink
- Stainless steel drawer dishwasher & refrigerator
- Timber floors to kitchen & quality carpet to living & bedroom
- New power points, light switches & light fittings
- Quality window treatments
- Bathroom is stunning with full height tiling, custom joinery & large shower
- Separate powder room with vanity
- Integrated laundry with custom timber bench, front load washer & mounted clothes dryer
- Great storage; queen size bed with drawers under, sofa with genuine pull-out-bed to living with storage ottoman
- Terrace is a perfect spot to relax with a drink after work & enjoy the view
- Elevators to the building have recently been replaced
- Basement parking
No current EER available
Civic is the name by which the central business district of Canberra is commonly known. It is also called Civic Centre, City Centre, Canberra City and Canberra, but its official division name is City.
Canberra's City was established in 1927, although the division name City was not gazetted until 20 September 1928. Walter Burley Griffin's design for Canberra included a "Civic Centre" with a separate "Market Centre" located at what is now Russell. However Prime Minister Stanley Bruce vetoed this idea and only the Civic Centre was developed; the idea of the Market Centre was abandoned.
WISH TO INSPECT?
Due to COVID-19 our general processes have changed. We ask that you please submit your application online for the property through 2Apply ensuring you have 100 points of ID and proof of income. As soon as the property is vacant, pre-qualified applicants will be contacted to arrange an inspection. In line with current government restrictions, no more than 10 people (excluding staff) are allowed inside the property during an open home. Please observe physical distancing while waiting to view an open home
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
There is currently no sale history available for 903/222 City Walk.
903/222 City Walk CITY, ACT 2601 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.99 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.39 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.48 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.59 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.78 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.78 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.27 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.34 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.36 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.44 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|