Surrounded by picturesque bush setting at the end of a cu-de-sac, you will be hard pressed to find a more livable family home. Set on a tree lined street, this inviting property combines a super functional layout with impressive proportions and great indoor/outdoor flow. Located in sought after Weston in an elevated position, this property has so much to offer. Close to sought after schools, Cooleman Court, a short trip to Woden and with easy access to arterial roads.
- Exceptional feeling of space, coupled with peace and privacy
- Elegant formal lounge room is flooded with natural light
- Covered entertaining deck where you can take in the bush setting
- Well maintained kitchen with quality Miele appliances
- Four bedrooms, oversized master with luxury renovated ensuite
- Impeccably stylish main bathroom features relaxing bathtub
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling will for year round comfort
- Close to arterial roads, Cooleman Court and Woden town centre
- Three car garaging, double glazed windows, alarm system
- Chicken coop in backyard, Foxtel and internet ready
- Tenant must seek the Landlord's consent for a pet
- Please note downstairs storage/rumpus room excluded from lease
The land value history at 9 Daplyn Close WESTON, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 4.37%, giving an unimproved land value of $503,000.
The House at 9 Daplyn Close WESTON, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $830,000 on 22 October 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Daplyn Close WESTON, ACT 2611 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|1.08 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.19 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.41 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.48 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.49 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.52 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.64 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.77 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.84 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.99 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
9 Daplyn Close is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.