COVID 19 - PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients.
We will continue to conduct open homes as well as private appointments. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Located in popular Gowrie, this family home is spacious and inviting with stunning views of the Brindabellas. The covered timber deck with spa, quality window furnishings, evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating all combine to create a luxurious home full of quality inclusions.
With four bedrooms, multiple spacious living areas plus a formal dining room and a parents retreat with walk in robe and ensuite, this family home has plenty of room for all and could all be yours. Single carport under roofline, this home also provides plenty of off street parking. The great location provides easy access to main thoroughfares around Canberra and the quiet cul-de-sac location is one of many reasons Gowrie is so popular.
• Updated four bedroom, ensuite home with deck and spa
• Modern kitchen with ample storage and electric cooking
• Two spacious living areas, formal dining, feature fireplace
• Luxurious parents retreat with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Three additional good-sized bedrooms all include robes
• Covered deck with spa, heat strip and sun screen blinds
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
The land value history at 9 Corey Place GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $336,000.
The House at 9 Corey Place GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $0 on 10 October 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9 Corey Place GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gowrie Primary.
|0.73 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.25 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.38 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.56 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.72 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.73 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.73 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.77 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.77 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.78 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
9 Corey Place is located within the suburb of Gowrie, which has a population of 3,056, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.7 people.