This double storey apartment in a contemporary architecturally designed complex in desirable Yarralumla, offers convenient city living in Canberra's desirable inner-south, close to embassies, Capital Hill, schools, parks, and much more...
Across two floors with a bedroom, bathroom, and balcony on each level; along with well-equipped sleek kitchen, open plan living, European-style laundry, secure basement parking for two vehicles, and storage cage.
The expansive upper balcony showcases spectacular views across to the magnificent Brindabellas, the perfect spot for a twilight drink to witness a glorious sunset and wind down after a busy day at work in privacy, comfort, and style - it's also a great platform for all your alfresco entertaining. Just wait until your visitors see this view!
* Designer two-storey apartment
* Leafy, desirable Inner South location
* Stunning views across to Brindabellas
* 2 double sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Open plan kitchen, living & dining
* Balcony on each level, 2 car parking
* Quality fixtures/fittings
* Close proximity to parks, schools, dining
* Easy quick access to Capital Hill & CBD
Available 24th June 2022
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet.
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
The Apartment at 9/41 Hampton Circuit YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $655,000 on 10 October 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9/41 Hampton Circuit YARRALUMLA, ACT 2600 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus.
|0.16 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|0.79 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|0.83 km||Yarralumla Primary||Loftus Street, Yarralumla|
|1.45 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|2.10 km||Alfred Deakin High||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.14 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|2.43 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|2.55 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.69 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.69 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
9/41 Hampton Circuit is located within the suburb of Yarralumla, which has a population of 2,890, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.4 people.