Located in a prime location, well serviced by bus routes, schools and local and major shopping centres is this single level townhouse. Offering a large master bedroom and its own private outdoor seating area with landscaped backyard this home will appeal to those wanting an easy care lifestyle. Comfort is assured with reverse cycle heating and cooling and parking is catered for with a carport and additional storage unit attached.
- Attractive open and airy layout for relaxed living and dining
- Well-presented sunlit kitchen featuring quality appliances
- Good sized bedrooms have built-ins and frame leafy outlooks
- Close to shops, bus routes, schools and playing fields
- Split system heating/cooling offers year round comfort
- Single carport and allocated storage space in small, safe complex
- Only 15 minutes drive to heart of Canberra and 5 minutes to Woden
- Delightful paved outdoor entertaining area in tranquil garden
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming open homes
- Registering allows us to advise you of any changes or cancellations
The lessors consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the property.
The Unit at 9/24 Damala Street WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $357,000 on 28 November 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9/24 Damala Street WARAMANGA, ACT 2611 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|0.23 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.48 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.60 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.76 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.51 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.94 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.03 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.17 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.35 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.57 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
9/24 Damala Street is located within the suburb of Waramanga, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.4 people.