Situated on the shores of Lake Tuggeranong, Watermark is set to become the premier address within the highly anticipated Southquay Greenway precinct. With unsurpassed views across the lake, access to a beautifully landscaped central park, premium finishes, a mix of spacious apartments (most with water views) and a limited selection of waterfront terrace homes, Watermark has something for everyone.
- Low rise boutique building with only 33 apartments
- Spacious kitchens with stone benchtops and Ariston appliances
- Enviably positioned on the foreshore of the lake
- Rooftop entertaining terrace, sumptuous interiors
- Well scaled bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- EER Unknown
- Available Now
The Townhouse at 9/1 Limburg Way GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $599,000 on 19 December 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
9/1 Limburg Way GREENWAY, ACT 2900 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lake Tuggeranong College.
|0.72 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.65 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.74 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.74 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.94 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.99 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.21 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.84 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.86 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.86 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
9/1 Limburg Way is located within the suburb of Greenway, which has a population of 1,894, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2 people.