This beautiful apartment with views of the hills around Gungahlin is well situated walking distance to cafes and shops.
With all the features you need this is one you do not want to miss.
- Newly built Uptown Apartments are situation in the heart of the Gungahlin Town Centre, with unrivalled amenities, dining and shopping on your doorstep
- 150m/two minute walk to Gungahlin light rail station and bus interchange
- Secluded North Westerly aspect offering magnificent sunset views to the Brindabellas
- Level five, top floor apartment on building corner offering additional privacy and plenty of natural light
- Two bedrooms with king size master and double size second bedroom
- Two side-by-side car spaces with secure electronic car parking access
- Artusi Appliances (Italian)
- Gas cooking
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops
- Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living and master bedroom
- Mirrored built-in robes in both bedrooms
- European style laundry with dryer
- Continuous hot water
- Large north-facing balcony with clothes line
- Secure video and audio controlled intercom
- Secure additional storage cage in basement
- Glass fitted pet door for easy pet access to balcony
This property requires permission for a pet.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
The House at 89/2 Hinder Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $369,900 on 4 August 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
89/2 Hinder Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.53 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.29 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.80 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.95 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.09 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.09 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.31 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.39 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.63 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.87 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
89/2 Hinder Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.