Spacious two bedroom home in convenient location. Offering two good sized bedrooms, updated fixtures throughout and ample storage, the townhouse is ideally placed within walking distance to Gungahlin's variety of shops and cafes as well as the City Centre.
- Well appointed kitchen with ample bench space
- Generously scaled bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Bathroom offers two way access to both bedrooms
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Plenty of on street parking available nearby
- Wonderfully positioned for a convenient lifestyle
- Walking distance to Yerrabi Pond, close to Gungahlin town centre
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming open times
- Energy Efficiency rating is unavailable
- No off street Parking available
There is currently no sale history available for 87C Sarre Street.
87C Sarre Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.55 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.33 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.01 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.11 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.14 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.18 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.20 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.20 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.43 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.71 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
87C Sarre Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.