PLEASE APPLY VIA WWW.1FORM.COM.AU TO BE SHORTLISTED FOR THE TENANCY. SHORTLISTED CANDIDIDATES WILL THEN BE CONTACTED TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY PRIOR TO A LEASE BEING SIGNED.
Walk to Gungahlin town centre or hop on the light rail for a quick trip to the City. This location could not be more perfect and the home itself offers a much larger floorplan than you'd expect. Plenty of entertaining space with two large balconies but none of the maintenance of a garden to care for. With three large bedrooms, a large open plan living area and two, two-way bathrooms, the property is a perfect layout for a group of professionals or a family with older children.
- Walking distance to Gungahlin town centre and light rail stops
- Large, open plan living area with access onto the front balcony
- Big kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space plus quality appliances
- Ducted Reverse cycle heating and colling for year round comfort
- Both bathrooms are two-way access, effectively giving you two bedrooms with ensuite
- Seperate toilet, huge amount of storage throughout including a big under stairs storage space
- Two balconies offer fantastic outdoor enjoyment without the hassle of a garden to look after
- Space and convenience on offer, set in a complex of just three quality homes
- Single car lockup garage is 1.5 times the size, giving even more storage or car+motor bike parking
- Generously proportioned with a great floorplan and neutral decor throughout
- Elevated aspect provides privacy and a fantastic sense of space
- EER unknown
- Please note the owners written consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the property
- Register via book inspection to be advised of upcoming open home times
Disclaimer: Whilst all reasonable care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Richmond Properties Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Prospective tenants must rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 87B Sarre Street.
87B Sarre Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.55 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.32 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.01 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.11 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.14 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.18 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.20 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.20 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.43 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.71 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
87B Sarre Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.