Spacious three bedroom home in convenient location. Offering two good sized bedrooms, updated fixtures throughout and ample storage, the townhouse is ideally placed within walking distance to Braddon's variety of shops and cafes as well as the City Centre.
- Spacious living area overlooks sunny courtyard
- Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench space
- Generously scaled bedrooms, two with courtyard access
- Over-sized master bedroom completed by ensuite
- Main bathroom offers two way access to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Single lock-up garage space, plus on street parking available
- Wonderfully positioned for a convenient lifestyle
- 100m walk to Le Bon Melange Cafe Ptisserie
- Walking distance to Yerrabi Pond, close to Gungahlin town centre
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming open times
- Energy Efficiency rating is unavailable
There is currently no sale history available for 87A Sarre Street.
87A Sarre Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.55 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.32 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.01 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.11 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.14 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.18 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.19 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.19 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.43 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.70 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
87A Sarre Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.