In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, applying for this property via the snug link below, an appointment time slot will be allocated and notified, please call our office if you need to cancel this appointment on 61884130, you will NOT be permitted to enter the property if you have not checked in, wearing a face mask and sanitize
If you have any questions please contact the agent.
Presenting fresh interiors, this three bedroom townhouse comprises of quality inclusions and contemporary living. Offering three good sized bedrooms, spacious living area and modern finishes throughout. Situated close to a host of lifestyle facilities including schools, shops, parks and public transport.
- Stylish tiled flooring and neutral finishes throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen features a double oven and gas cooking
- Spacious and bright main living spaces flow to courtyard
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Close the Lyneham shops and restaurants, University and City
- Double garage with internal access, separate laundry, powder room.
- Generously scaled bedrooms, two with walk in robes
- Granny flat at the rear of the property is not included
Available early November for a minimum 12 month lease
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet
No Valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
There is currently no sale history available for 87 Wattle Street.
87 Wattle Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham Primary.
|0.16 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.52 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.60 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.80 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.08 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.33 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.38 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.38 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.70 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.76 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
87 Wattle Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.