1 / 12
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Presenting fresh interiors, this three bedroom townhouse comprises of quality inclusions and contemporary living. Offering three good sized bedrooms, multiple living spaces, modern finishes throughout and sun-drenched courtyard, this property is also ideally placed close to a host of lifestyle facilities including schools, shops, parks and public transport.
- Stylish tiled flooring and neutral finishes throughout
- Well-appointed kitchen features a double oven and gas cooking
- Spacious and bright main living spaces flow to courtyard
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Close the Lyneham shops and restaurants, University and City
- Granny flat at the rear of the property is not included
- Double garage with internal access, separate laundry, powder room.
- Generously scaled bedrooms, two with walk in robes
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming open times
- Registering allows us to advise you of any changes or cancellations
- No EER available
Recently some of the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. We will allow up to ten attendees through open homes at any one time however we will still be limiting numbers allowed in the property to comply with social distancing regulations. This may increase the wait time to look through our open homes and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delays. Please only have one representative attend to view the property initially. If your application is successful we will then arrange a private viewing for all parties to see the home before the lease is signed.
The land value history at 87 Wattle Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of 1.69%, giving an unimproved land value of $592,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 87 Wattle Street.
87 Wattle Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham Primary.
|0.13 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.50 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.58 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.81 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.10 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.32 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.39 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.39 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.69 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.78 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
87 Wattle Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.