Ideally located in the heart of thriving Kippax Fair, this spacious, 2 bedroom apartment is just for you
The design is open plan with a light airy feel. The living spaces are a great size, the large bedroom has a built in wardrobe and the kitchen has stainless appliances and a dishwasher. Additionally there is an enormous north facing oversized balcony to entertain guests.
- Good size bedrooms with built in wardrobe
- Large open plan living, the layout providing ample space to include a study/ work area as well as lounge and dining
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large bathroom
- Stylish kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless appliances
- Internal European style laundry
- Oversized balcony, perfect for entertaining guests
- Lock up underground car accommodation with storage space
- Secure building access
- Fantastic location, with shopping, restaurants, clubs, buses and library literally at your doorstep.
Availability: 15th April 2021
Lease Period: 12 Months
EER: Not available
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental ad, LJ HOOKER KIPPAX does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises.
*Pictures are indicative only and may not accurately reflect the current state of the property, a property that is not advertised as furnished will not include furniture depicted in the photographs if any.
The Apartment at 87/68 Hardwick Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $310,000 on 7 September 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
87/68 Hardwick Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|0.81 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.02 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.03 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.37 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.94 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.98 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.12 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.21 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.86 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.86 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
87/68 Hardwick Crescent is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.