A picture perfect haven, framed by gorgeous red brick and colourbond facade, this beautiful contemporary home is the epitome of sophisticated living. Wide and light floating floors, calm coloured wall paneling and square set cornices create a lovely tranquil setting. The kitchen is tucked away and provides a walk-in pantry with a fridge cavity space and microwave nook. Four great sized bedrooms provide built-in wardrobes and the master accesses its own ensuite. In a prime position on McMichael Terrace, the home is within walking distance to the local shops and an easy commute to the City or Woden.
- Tri-level construction
- Easy to maintain front courtyard
- Beautiful open-plan living area with high ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen design with tucked away fridge and microwave nook
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout
- Large bedrooms with three rooms on the upper floor and one on the lower floor
- Balcony off living room
- Internal access from remote garage
- Within walking distance to Denman Shops
- EER 7.9
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available now
There is currently no sale history available for 86d McMichael Terrace.
86d McMichael Terrace DENMAN PROSPECT, ACT 2611 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|2.96 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|3.86 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|4.27 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|4.34 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|4.37 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|4.53 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
86d McMichael Terrace is located within the suburb of Denman Prospect, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.