1 / 16
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Immaculately presented and stylishly appointed throughout this double story townhouse is perfectly positioned in the heart of Belconnen- only 200 metres from the Belconnen Town Centre, nearby government offices and the University of Canberra.
Live the easy lifestyle one that offers proximity to a plethora of amenities such as the library, clubs, restaurants and cafes, retail outlets and the like. Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra, Jamison shopping centre, public transport, parks and the lakeside foreshores are all within either easy walking or short driving range.
Complex amenities include an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, fully equipped gym, tennis and squash court.
- Own entrance to the townhouse
- Beautiful kitchen with induction cooktop, plenty of cupboard space
- Combined living and dining area with shutters and natural light
- Ducted heating and cooling upstairs, reverse cycle A/C downstairs
- Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate balconies off two bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with European laundry and rain water shower head
- Spacious ensuite with rain water shower head
- Access to the carpark from upstairs of the townhouse
- Partly Furnished which includes dining table, stools and bed frames
- Dryer and washing machine included
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available mid-June 2020
- Energy efficient rating unknown
The Townhouse at 84/13 Chandler Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $480,000 on 3 May 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
84/13 Chandler Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.43 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.60 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.67 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.92 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.99 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.05 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.27 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.56 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.58 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.70 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
84/13 Chandler Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.