1 / 6
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Embrace the opportunity to live in the heart of Canberra City, in the 'Manhattan on the Park' complex.
This modern 1-bedroom apartment offers ample living space, and the well-sized bedroom has a built-in robe.
The open-plan living space offers plenty of natural light and flows effortlessly on to the balcony with stunning views over Glebe Park towards Mount Ainslie.
Located in the heart of the City, across the road from the Capital's largest selection of premium shops, cafes, restaurants, gyms, and a cinema. Convenient living all at your fingertips!
- Open-plan living
- Intercom access
- Stainless- steel appliances with included microwave
- Washing machine and dryer
- Separate laundry and linen closet
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating/cooling
- Landscaped complex gardens with spa, and infinity-edged pool overlooking Glebe Park
- Fully equipped complex gym
- One car space with storage area.
Property Available: 12 June
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 814/240 Bunda Street .
814/240 Bunda Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.00 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.22 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.70 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.00 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.00 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.11 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.19 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.51 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.55 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|