A brand new centrepiece towering over the Woden Valley, melding function and form, this exquisite apartment sitting within Grand Central Towers is now ready and available for you to call home. Located on lucky level 8, this apartment enjoys floor to ceiling glass walls with 180 degrees of breathtaking views as far as the eye can see. Lathered in luxurious inclusions, the home provides an expansive open-plan living and dining room, two-tone kitchen with quality Smeg appliances, soft grey carpets throughout and a balcony to enjoy a glass of wine and absorb the tranquil outlook. A location second to none, leave the car at home and walk to Westfield Belconnen, nearby government offices, Hellenic Club for a bite to eat or hop on a bus straight into the city.
- Stunning views over the Woden Valley precinct
- Two-tone kitchen with electric stove top, dishwasher and marbled splashback
- Expansive open-plan living area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating in living and master bedroom
- Balcony access off living room and bedroom 2
- Single car accommodation, storage cage and lift access
- Fantastic amenities including swimming pool, gym and cardio room
- Complex outdoor kitchen, rooftop retreat, climate control wine cellar
- EER: 6.2
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available now
There is currently no sale history available for 810/15 Bowes Street.
810/15 Bowes Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.45 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.75 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.99 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.00 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.27 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.45 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.45 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.49 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.52 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.55 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
810/15 Bowes Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.