In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
Stepping inside into the heart of the home, the family and dining area is bathed in natural light that floods in through the full length windows and doors and offers a seamless indoor/outdoor flow with access to the front and rear courtyards at either end. The renovated kitchen features stone bench tops, Miele appliances and a breakfast bar.
The versatile floorplan also offers a separate lounge room with an impressive vaulted ceiling creating a wonderful feeling of space. The main bedroom is also at this end of the house with a renovated ensuite with ample storage space, whilst the other two bedrooms are located at the other end of the home with access to the updated main bathroom.
Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and a huge double garage only add to the appeal and complete this wonderful home.
Surrounded by established and attractive gardens, the home has a sunny and spacious front courtyard with abundant space for outdoor entertaining including an enchanting pergola area with an ornamental grape.
Ideally located within easy walking distance to the amenities and attractions of Cooleman Court, this beautifully-maintained and tastefully renovated three bedroom townhouse offers a wonderful opportunity for those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle.
- Convenient location, walking distance to Cooleman Court and public transport
- Single level home
- Sunny front courtyard with entertaining space
- Established and attractive gardens
- Separate living areas
- Open-plan family and dining area
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops
- Miele dishwasher and induction stove
- Breakfast bar
- Separate lounge room with vaulted ceiling and skylights
- Main bedroom with renovated ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Updated bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Rear courtyard space with Vergola
- Double garage with automatic door
Available 28 September 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 81 Maclachlan Street.
81 Maclachlan Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.64 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.84 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.23 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.38 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.43 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.56 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.58 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.80 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.94 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.99 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
81 Maclachlan Street is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.