Situated in a prime position within the highly anticipated 'Alexander and Albermarle' complex, this two story loft apartment is perfectly positioned on the north east corner of the northern tower. With a larger 115 Sqm floorplan, this apartment is spacious and enjoys a fantastic aspect. These 1970s former public service buildings have been given new life with a luxe bespoke feeling whilst keeping a piece of Canberra's history intact.
- Be one of the first to live in this luxury, beautifully refurbished building
- A short walk from the Westfield shopping centre and new dining precinct
- Quality fixtures and fittings including New Zealand wool blend carpets
- Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors provide a superb sense of space
- Quality window coverings, brand new washer/dryer machine included
- Living areas feature striking exposed bricks for an impressive industrial look
- Stone benches, Smeg cooking and Fisher and Paykel dish drawer to kitchen
- Bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes and ensuite to master
- Bathroom and ensuite feature chic terrazzo tiling and oversized showers
- Additional powder room downstairs cleverly added to this floorplan
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning for year round comfort
- Internal laundry, intercom with secure key fob lift access
- Two underground secure basement car spaces plus storage cage
- Amenities include a pool, zen garden and barbeque area
- Exciting range of retail shops in commercial ground floor spaces coming
- Please register your details via book inspection to be invited to open homes
- The lessors consent must be provided for pets to be kept at the property
- 7.4 star Energy Efficiency Rating
There is currently no sale history available for 807/35 Furzer Street.
807/35 Furzer Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.51 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.77 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.88 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.10 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.38 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.49 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.49 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.49 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.65 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.71 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
807/35 Furzer Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.