Located in the ever-growing Wright suburb, this newly built four-bedroom, single storey home with a stunning Canberra backdrop is sure to impress.
Upon entry, you'll find the light-filled living room which leads onto the pristine kitchen, dining and family areas. The kitchen is complemented with a walk-in pantry, Bosch five-burner gas cooktop, oven, and dishwasher integrated with the waterfall edge kitchen counter.
The generously sized master bedroom comes with an ensuite and walk-in closet while the three further bedrooms are made with built-in wardrobes, providing plenty of space for your guests and can be easily converted into a home office or recreation room.
The home is completed with a private outdoor entertainment area and concrete flooring, BBQ gas fitting and an easy-to-care-for backyard which uses sensor-activated lights, perfect for those who wants to enjoy the outdoors any time of the day.
- New build, four-bedroom, two-bathroom, single storey home
- Master bedroom designed with an ensuite and walk-in closet
- Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors to bedrooms two, three and four
- Stylish bathrooms with ceiling to floor tiles
- Covered deck overlooking the backyard
- Tile flooring throughout the public spaces
- Carpet flooring in bedrooms
- Blockout blinds throughout the property
- Walk-in pantry and Bosch five-burner gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Swann Intercom and Video Door phone with LCD Monitor plus six security cameras
- Samsung ducted air conditioning system with three-zone controller
- NBN ready
- Three water supply points - one being rainwater
- Private and low maintenance backyard with artificial grass
- Laundry with external access
- Double automatic garage with remote and internal access
Available 26 April 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 8 Thwaites Crescent.
8 Thwaites Crescent WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.66 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.49 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.96 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.03 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.17 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|3.33 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|4.67 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.93 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
8 Thwaites Crescent is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.