Situated in one of the Gungahlin's most exclusive suburbs, this impressive three bedroom home is a unique haven of peace and privacy.
Ideal for those looking for convenient modern living close to all of the local necessities and dining amenities that the master planned community of Forde has to offer.
- Large main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
- Landscaped front and rear gardens complete with an outdoor spa
- Generous sized second and third bedroom with built-in robes
- Sought after location and private street frontage
- Family friendly neighbourhood, close to all amenities
- Double garage with remote and internal access
- Energy efficiency rating unknown
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 17th August 2020
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 8 Grannall Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $299,000.
The House at 8 Grannall Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $510,000 on 20 June 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8 Grannall Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.29 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.77 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.14 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.16 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.87 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.97 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.21 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.30 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.81 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.81 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
8 Grannall Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.