In an ideal location and blessed with abundance of natural light, it's a must to inspect.
• 5 bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and master bedroom boasting with en-suite and walk in robe.
• Modern bathroom with bath tub.
• Chefs style kitchen with top shelf finishes including Essastone island bench.
• Separate formal living and family room.
• Ducted heating and cooling.
• Double garage with internal access.
• Pets may be considered on application.
• Available on the 22nd of May 2021.
Perfectly positioned in the desirable Nattai Ponds estate with easy access to main transport routes. This impressive home is just minutes to Mittagong town centre, schools and cafes.
Please note, this property is still tenanted. We ask that you register your details via the property advertisement and we will be in contact when the property is ready for viewing.
The land value history at 8 Bartholomew Way BRAEMAR, NSW 2575 has the most recent growth rate of 4.33%, giving an unimproved land value of $323,000.
The House at 8 Bartholomew Way BRAEMAR, NSW 2575 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $720,000 on 6 February 2020.
8 Bartholomew Way BRAEMAR, NSW 2575 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tangara School.
|1.82 km||Tangara School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|2.08 km||Highlands School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|2.68 km||St Michael's Catholic Primary School||Alfred St, Mittagong 2575|
|2.79 km||Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
|3.16 km||Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|3.90 km||Colo Vale Public School||Wattle St, Colo Vale 2575|
|4.67 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
8 Bartholomew Way is located within the suburb of Braemar, which has a population of 447, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.