This two-bedroom apartment is spacious and North facing with great views. It features generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes, generous open plan kitchen, living and dining and a spacious bathroom/laundry combination.
Single undercover car accommodation with a large lock up storage room providing lots of extra storage space.
Centrally located this property is close to Hawker shops, schools sporting facilities public transport and the Belconnen Town centre making it a desirable location.
* Spacious open plan living
* North facing
* Reverse cycle heating/cooling
* Large lock up storage room
* Convenient location
12 Month Lease
TENANT MUST SEEK LANDLORD'S CONSENT FOR A PET
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
1. You can Register to join an existing inspection or Register to be notified when times are available.
2. Register using the BOOK INSPECTION Button and choose your inspection time.
3. If this listing does not have the BOOK INSPECTION button please go to belconnen.ljhooker.com.au to Register.
4. If you do not Register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The Apartment at 8/8 Beetaloo Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $242,800 on 2 February 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
8/8 Beetaloo Street HAWKER, ACT 2614 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Belconnen High.
|0.31 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.46 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|0.73 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.87 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|0.92 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.38 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.71 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.14 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.26 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.33 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
8/8 Beetaloo Street is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.